- French government 'banning vegetarianism' in school canteens
(tags: food france vegetarianism )
- Wheat is EVIL. Apparently.
(tags: wheat gluten weight diet food health )
- Samuel L. Jackson Is the highest-grossing actor of all time.
(tags: SamuelLJackson movies money )
- Sentencing laws: Mandatory life and public protection. A difficult balancing act
(tags: crime law prison uk mentalhealth )
- Livejournal apparently having massive privacy/security issues right now.
(tags: privacy security livejournal )
- An explanation of the latest Livejournal security/privacy mess.
(tags: livejournal security privacy )
- Ex-Prime Minster's claim £1.7million for "public duties".
(tags: expenses politics margaretthatcher tonyblair money )
- Company makes children's toys out of their own drawings. Almost offensively cute.
(tags: toys children art toy )
- Google's latest response on pseudonyms on G+
(tags: google googleplus pseudonymity )
- Google+ is now available with Google Apps (migration tool coming soon)
(tags: google googleplus )
- Samsung overtakes Apple in smartphone sales. We'll see how they are once the 4S figures come in.
(tags: Apple iphone mobile Samsung smartphone )
- How the new public sector pensions will work
(tags: pensions uk )
- UK clocks change trial being considered - moving us onto Central European Time.
(tags: time europe uk )
- Google Denies Requests To Remove Videos of Police Brutality
(tags: police google video freespeech )
- Wired Readers Suggest The Greatest Geek Books of All Time. They are clearly old.
(tags: geeks books wired )
- Directors' pay rose 50% in past year.
(tags: inequality Pay uk business )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.