- What happens when a British delegation visits one of the most corrupt countries on Earth.
(tags: corruption politics africa uk diplomacy )
- Someone found a use for Wolfram Alpha
(tags: mathematics wolfram funny )
- Iraq By The Numbers: The World's Costliest Cakewalk
(tags: iraq war cost )
- Microsoft Research shows off "HoloDesk" project - Amazing tech demo, not sure of the applications
(tags: microsoft Holograms technology thefuture )
- When journalists decide to ruin someone's life.
(tags: journalism uk )
- Children with certain dopamine system gene variants respond better to ADHD drug
(tags: adhd genetics )
- People use different parts of the brain to judge the value of actions and objects.
(tags: brains decisions )
- Cameron trying to sway independent inquiry on political funding.
(tags: davidcameron politics funding money uk )
- Saddam double kidnapped by smut flick gang.
(tags: porn saddam iraq weird )
- Can the Cult of Bang & Olufsen Last?
(tags: design technology )
- The Men Who Stare at Golducks - why Pokemon is still going after 15 years
(tags: pokemon videogames design )
- There will be no fifth season of The IT Crowd
(tags: ITCrowd grahamlinehan comedy tv )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.