I just transferred over duties for posting my Delicious links to Twitter to it. And it took me about thirty seconds to pick "Delicious" off of the inputs, "Twitter" off of the outputs, and choose "Title" and "URL" from the available bits of data to transfer. And I ended up with this:
(click to embiggen)
It's on closed beta at the moment (hawkida got me an invite to see if it would help with my Delicious->LJ postings, which it doesn't quite deal with yet, but I've sent them some feedback on things I'd like to see.) - if you'd like an invite then ask away, I have a couple going spare.
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.