- Driverless taxi rides are rolling out slowly. Very slowly
- (tags:cars automation taxi )
- We still don't know that quantum physics "means". That may never change.
- (tags:physics knowledge philosophy failure )
- The Secret To The Success Of Bastion, Pyre, And Hades: No Forced Crunch, Yes Forced Vacations
- (tags:work working_hours games )
- A classic SF short story about the future of vat grown food
- (tags:food scifi ArthurCClarke )
- Unidentified illness hospitalizes more than 300 people in India
- (tags:India disease )
- The trailer for the Colonel Sanders movie is just amazing
- (tags:movies chicken trailer kfc wtf )
- So you want a career in computer games tournaments?
- Did you know the computer games business is bigger than film, TV and music combined?
(tags:games education )
- British celebrity chefs as Greek gods
- Cyberpunk 2077 is basically designed to trigger epilepsy
- (tags:games brain disability OhForFucksSake )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.