- Boris Johnson: "We need a repeat of the 2008 housing crash"
- I'm actually fine with working out how we can get more people able to buy houses. But someone needs to ask the difficult questions about how we avoid 2008 happening again if we relax lending requirements.
(tags:housing mortgages regulation UK Doom conservatives )
- Harvey Weinstein to Face Six New Sex Assault Charges in Los Angeles
- (tags:movies abuse rape )
- Manchester professor has her classes revoked because she wasn't teaching face to face in the middle of a pandemic
- (tags:Manchester university pandemic OhForFucksSake )
- Ex president Jed Bartlett comments on Trump getting infected
(tags:TV pandemic politics USA funny )
- Turnberry hotelier tests positive for coronavirus
- (tags:headline Scotland funny pandemic )
- Blur - Song 2, but every "woohoo" is done by Mario
- (tags:viaSwampers music Mario funny )
- Cineworld to Close All U.S., U.K. Cinemas
- (tags:cinema UK USA Doom )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.