- Some fun crossings between Ireland and the UK. Would love to see 'technology' solve this...
- (tags:borders NorthernIreland Ireland UK Europe )
- In case anyone is still confused by the Irish Border Backstop, here's a nice simple explanation of why the situation is doomed
- Of course, if Theresa May hadn't called an election she wouldn't have needed the DUP on board, and the border could have gone in the Irish Sea. And Brexit would probably be a done deal by now.
(tags:uk europe ireland NorthernIreland borders )
- Edinburgh bus driver strike suspended after new offer
- (tags:edinburgh buses transport unions )
- Apparently the head of Vote Leave is not pure enough to be a _true_ Leaver.
- (tags:uk europe )
- We Need better research in to how progress works and what we can do to encourage it
- (tags:technology economics thefuture society research )
- The history of Tetris randomizers
- (tags:random tetris design )
- Why sometimes when you unsubscribe from an email list it says it can 'take a few days'.
- (tags:email process OhForFucksSake design banking )
- A Transparent Display with Per-Pixel Color and Opacity Control (will make Augmented Reality much more feasible)
- (tags:displays technology screens augmentedreality video )
- Tories could lose majority overnight as MP warns he could leave the party
- (tags:politics uk Conservatives )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.