- Effortless French: Mt. Gox and Bitcoin’s roller coaster ride
- (tags: bitcoin fraud documentary )
- Church of England says schools 'should promote celibacy', can fuck right off
- (tags: schools sex ChurchOfEngland OhForFucksSake )
- Marijuana seems to help with blood sugar control
- (tags: insulin diabetes marijuana )
- Children with higher working memory are more inclined to finger count (and less able kids should be encouraged to do the same)
- (tags: children numbers memory )
- Married couple in China discover they appeared in same photograph as teenagers
- (tags: china photo viaSwampers )
- Study Identifies 4 Types Of Facebook Users. (I'm sometimes a town crier, but a relationship builder to a much smaller group of people)
- (tags: facebook personality viaSwampers )
- Carbon Taxes Are Coming, and We Have Colleges to Thank
- (tags: co2 globalwarming university tax usa )
- National Geographic: For Decades, Our Coverage Was Racist. To Rise Above Our Past, We Must Acknowledge It
- (tags: racism usa media history )
- Girls' guide to what a 'normal' vulva looks like - so that less of them want plastic surgery
- (tags: genitals women )
- Husband of anti-cannabis UK Drugs Minister grows cannabis
- (tags: conservatives marijuana OhForFucksSake )
- Can pursuing happiness make you unhappy?
- (tags: happiness psychology )
- University vice-chancellors are paid far more than public sector peers
- (tags: pay academia )
- The truth about Somali Pirates
- (tags: somalia pirates )
- Lead exposure linked to 412,000 premature deaths in US each year
- (tags: lead death usa )
- A Doctor Who fan has not only made a police box, but a *whole control room* too. And they're linked!
- (tags: drwho awesome )
- Mozilla working on in-page popup blocker for Firefox
- (tags: firefox advertising )
- Across Myanmar, Denial of Ethnic Cleansing and Loathing of Rohingya
- A couple of hours outside Yangon, the country’s largest city, U Aye Swe, an administrator for Sin Ma Kaw village, said he was proud to oversee one of Myanmar’s "Muslim-free" villages, which bar Muslims from spending the night, among other restrictions.
"Kalar are not welcome here because they are violent and they multiply like crazy, with so many wives and children," he said.
Mr. Aye Swe admitted he had never met a Muslim before, adding, "I have to thank Facebook because it is giving me the true information in Myanmar."
(tags: bigotry facebook islam genocide )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.