- Google 'drop everything' to fix burger emoji
- (tags: google food funny )
- Extract from Plato’s Republic: On That Which is Correct Politically
- (tags: philosophy funny satire viaSwampers )
- These books are how I work
- (tags: programming funny viaSwampers )
- That's nine dead Russia officials/diplomats since elections...
- (tags: Russia death )
- We Are Breeding a World Full of Creatures That Cannot Survive
- (tags: evolution fail )
- What people really don't like about the New Atheists
- I think they're actually doing remarkably well. The number of people who identify themselves as religious has dropped significantly, and a lot of people who would say "Christian" when they never actually went to church (outside of funerals and weddings) have stopped doing so.
Providing a public identity and face for "Not believing any religion is true" and giving a rallying point for people who are fed up with being told that they live in a "Christian country" is going staggeringly well for them.
(tags: atheism religion )
- How a Facebook experimented affected news in Cambodia
- (tags: Cambodia news facebook )
- Math’s Beautiful Monsters
- (tags: mathematics )
- A Lady Logician (a tale of triumph over horrific prejudice)
- (tags: mathematics logic history women academia )
- "Rehab" in the USA is apparently "Forced labour camps"
- (tags: slavery usa crime )
- To achieve your goals, don't exercise willpower, avoid temptation
- (tags: behaviour psychology productivity self-control )
- Average UK debt at £8,000 per person (not including the mortgage)
- You wait until interest rates go up...
(tags: debt uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.