- No, Corbyn did not pledge to abolish student debt
- (tags: politics labour students debt )
- UK military chiefs praise transgender troops
- (tags: lgbt military uk viaSwampers )
- Muted stress response linked to long-term cannabis use
- (tags: stress marijuana )
- People are terrible at judging how good their intuitions are
- (tags: psychology )
- FT journalists threaten to strike over gender pay gap
- (tags: money journalism pay gender )
- FCA keeps payday loan cap
- (tags: loans UK )
- Interoperable systems and data at the heart of plans to modernise UK payments infrastructure
- (tags: banking money technology uk )
- Book Review: Raise A Genius!
- (tags: Intelligence genius review advice )
- One in eight young people in the UK have never seen a real cow - 18% have never left the city
- I once talked to an Outward Bound instructor who worked with deprived kids, and they'd arrive in the Lake District with no real idea that there were places that *big*.
It's sad that there are children who haven't left the city they were born in, but it doesn't surprise me.
(tags: cities children viaSwampers )
- Climate change will almost certainly heat the world so much it can never recover, major study finds
- (tags: globalwarming )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.