- Facebook’s and eBay’s monopolies are very different from, and scarier than, Google’s. But what about Amazon?
- (tags: monopoly business Amazon Google Facebook eBay )
- What happened when Walmart left
- As much a symptom as a cause. Population in the county dropped by 90%, and loads of businesses shut.
- How to make a friend fast - the scientific method
- (tags: relationships friendship psychology )
- EU Prepares "Right to Repair" Legislation to Fight Short Product Lifespans
- (tags: hardware Technology europe )
- Major rail disruption looms in August as stations are closed
- (tags: trains transport rail uk )
- Running a hospital at full capacity costs lives and money
- (tags: efficiency hospital healthcare )
- New way to predict when electric cars and home batteries become cost effective
- Interesting conclusion about nuclear
(tags: nuclearpower electricity thefuture )
- 15 Years Later, Here's Why A Gamer Was Duct-Taped To A Ceiling
- (tags: gaming funny history meme viaSwampers )
- Sex Ed for Pirates
- (tags: piracy sex Education funny comic )
- Every total solar eclipse happening in your lifetime
- (tags: sun thefuture )
- Gangnam Style is no longer the most-played video on YouTube
- I've not seen the most-played. Or, in fact, seven of the top ten. I may have to rectify some of that.
(tags: music video youtube )
- Taylor Review: UK should end cash-in-hand economy
- (tags: jobs money uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.