- Progressive alliance: Greens, Labour and Liberal Democrats unite to take down Jeremy Hunt
- (tags: politics uk GoodNews )
- Green Party complain to BBC about disproportionate coverage of UKIP following local elections
- (tags: politics uk bias bbc )
- Full Scottish council election results published
- (tags: scotland elections voting )
- The Etiquette of the Victorian Ballroom: Twenty Tips for Single Gentlemen
- (tags: advice uk ettiquette history )
- "I Got Drunk With The Funeral Industry To Find Out What Happens When We Die"
- (tags: death viaSwampers society )
- A nice simple explanation of why the UK won't be able to escape European Law
- (tags: law europe uk )
- There is nothing cute about innumeracy
- (tags: numbers society )
- Yoga helps with depression - after a few months
- (tags: depression yoga )
- Anyone care to offer a counterpoint to this assessment of the SNP's competence?
- (tags: snp scotland government )
- Saudi king orders that women no longer need man’s permission to travel or study
- Still a terrible place for women to live. But now slightly less terrible.
(tags: saudiarabia women GoodNews religion )
- New studies suggest everything we thought we knew about salt could be completely wrong
- (tags: food biology salt )
- Is it me, or is the Conservative's approach to the energy cap actually pretty reasonable?
- Deferring to Ofgem (the energy regulator) actually seems like the right approach to me. Am I missing something?
(tags: energy regulation Conservatives )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.