- "It is not a ground for divorce if you find yourself in a wretchedly unhappy marriage"
- (tags: divorce uk marriage law )
- 99.6% of new smartphones run iOS or Android; RIP Windows and Blackberry
- (tags: phones iphone android )
- After a 40 Year Battle, Is Male Birth Control Finally Coming?
- (tags: birthcontrol contraception men india )
- Large imaging study confirms brain differences in ADHD
- (tags: adhd neuroscience brain )
- Highlights From The Comments On Cost Disease (None of which actually have hard numbers)
- (tags: economics )
- Zealandia: Is there an eighth continent under New Zealand?
- (tags: geology newzealand )
- Antibiotics, not surgery, could treat acute appendicitis in 97% of children
- (tags: surgery microbiome antibiotics )
- German parents told to destroy Cayla dolls over hacking fears
- (tags: security hacking spying germany toys )
- Brexit 'is not inevitable' and can be stopped by the will of the people
- Dammit, there's me agreeing with Tony Blair
(tags: tonyblair politics europe uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.