- The Triple Lock: Lib Dem procedures in case of a hung Parliament
(tags: libdem politics coalition )
- Word or LaTeX typesetting: which one is more productive? Finally, scientifically assessed
(tags: Microsoft design software usability )
- How much might we raise if we restrict non-dom status?
(tags: tax uk )
- Benefit sanctions: Britain's secret penal system
(tags: welfare fail )
- "The Button" - the fascinating social experiment driving Reddit crazy
(tags: internet behaviour reddit )
- Zooming out on a David Cameron photo-op (I'm sure multiple parties are guilty of this)
(tags: marketing politics photos conservatives )
- "This is the most stage-managed campaign I have covered in 30 years"
(tags: politics uk )
- Supermarket workers' minimum wage pay topped up by £11bn in benefit
(tags: welfare work pay uk )
- Bloodborne: You are the experience points
(tags: games )
- The greatest danger to music in Germany
(tags: music Germany history )
- All tax is annoying. Here are 6 reasons why inheritance tax is okay.
(tags: tax death UK )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.