- We do not have a proportional voting system, something a lot of people find strangely hard to fathom
(tags: politics voting )
- I paid $25 for an Invisible Boyfriend, and I think I might be in love.
(tags: relationships internet funny )
- Why Some Teams Are Smarter Than Others
(tags: efficiency intelligence effectiveness work teams )
- Poor boys fare worse in rich areas
(tags: children inequality behaviour )
- Parents' Belief That a Child Will Attend College Plays Big Role in Early Academic Success
(tags: academia parenting )
- New brain pathway offers hope for treating hypogylcemia
(tags: sugar brain )
- Wikipedia bans feminists from updating articles about Gamergate or feminism.
(tags: wikipedia feminism games )
- Some very worrying figures on whether Britain would accept a Jewish Prime Minister.
(tags: Jews UK politics racism )
- Vanderbilt Woman Didn't Think She'd Been Raped Until She Saw Video Of It
(tags: rape USA OhForFucksSake )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.