- If companies paid, proportionally, as much tax as they did under Thatcher, the country would be £30bn better off.
(tags: uk tax companies )
- Private companies are no more efficient than the public sector
(tags: efficiency service companies government )
- George R R Martin is not on Twitter or on Facebook, and is not inspired by Star Wars
(tags: GeorgeRRMartin starwars Twitter Facebook )
- I want to (a) eat this and (b) know how it's done
(tags: food animated_gif )
- Earth's most abundant mineral finally has a name
(tags: science materials space )
- How developers, designers, project managers, QA, and Sysadmins see each other
(tags: funny true computers work )
- Number 10 intervenes to block humanist marriages
(tags: humanism marriage uk )
- Where are all the pervy women?
(tags: women sex society )
- How to avoid eye-contact with strangers
(tags: funny comic )
- Tibetans inherited a genetic adaptation for living at high altitude - from an extinct branch of humanity!
(tags: humans evolution genetics )
- Labour to force employers to pay their interns after a month
(tags: work pay )
- Star Trek Turbolifts will be reality in 2016 with multidirectional elevator
(tags: StarTrek elevator technology )
- Labour councillor wants to eject cannabis smokers from council housing, in exchange for "decent people"
(tags: cannabis housing Labour uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.