- Asshole Vegan Orders Meatless Meal Right in Front of People
(tags: veganism vegan food society )
- Great explanation of the various explanations of why there are no aliens
(tags: life aliens space fermi )
- Lightning is sexist
(tags: lighting men sexism )
- Britain is facing a major sperm shortage (since taking away the right to anonymity
(tags: sperm uk anonymity )
- Labour aims to shut down eurobonds loophole, which costs UK £500m per year
(tags: tax Europe Labour )
- What's wrong with online dating?
(tags: relationships dating apps internet viaBartCalendar )
- Snowballs are now officially also cakes. Huzzah for the law!
(tags: cake tax uk )
- Why do dynamic languages make it more difficult to maintain large codebases?
- 43 Inconceivable Facts About "The Princess Bride" You Probably Never Knew (I think I knew 3)
(tags: PrincessBride movies facts )
- Seth McFarlane is matching the next $1,000,000 of donations to Reading Rainbow
(tags: reading kickstarter CrowdFunding viaSkreidle )
- 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Writer : "Logical Sense Doesn't Have to Be the Be-All, End-All"
(tags: writing transformers michaelbay )
- Millions can work flexible hours under new rules
(tags: work )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.