- The Salvation Army rejects and apologises for the Austrialian statement about wanting gay people dead.
(tags: christianity lgbt )
- Meet Misty, the working dog who collects customers’ order forms and takes their credit cards
(tags: dogs )
- New York sushi bar eliminates tipping, pays decent wages instead.
(tags: jobs pay )
- How British immigration rules are tearing families apart
(tags: uk family immigration )
- ALIGNMENT CHART! Game of Thrones, Season Three
(tags: alignment gameofthrones )
- The good things about Microsoft's E3 press conference (I laughed a lot)
(tags: consoles epicfail microsoft )
- A replacement for the Voight Kampff test
(tags: cats robots funny )
- Warning: avoid LG products, their stocking and after sales repair service is shambolic
(tags: customerservice )
- There seem to be Russians laundering money through computer game economies
(tags: russia valve money )
- Teaching children not to swear: The geeky way
(tags: swearing children )
- This is why I try to get to spiders before Julie does...
(tags: spiders funny )
- Facebook now lets users include hashtags in posts. #facebook #tagging #hashtags #howquicklywillthisannoypeople
(tags: tagging facebook )
- Recent breakthroughs mean we are on the cusp of Big Graphene Solar Sails for crude interstellar missions
(tags: technology materials graphene )
- Battlestar Galactica + retired naval destroyer = Best LARP ever!
(tags: awesome roleplaying bsg )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.