- That Internet War Apocalypse Is a Lie
(tags: internet )
- Write the software that tells your tank what to do, and watch it fight other people's!
(tags: games programming )
- US Military is testing Mach 20 unmanned planes.
(tags: drone airplanes usa military )
- The pleasures and perils of the open-plan office (I'm mostly happy in mine)
(tags: work office architecture design )
- The Internet has killed the perception of innovation
(tags: thefuture society internet innovation )
- Britain drops pro-coal energy minister after just six months
(tags: politics uk renewable energy )
- Common gene variants explain 42% of antidepressant response
(tags: genetics medication depression )
- Benchmarking different web frameworks. (Java good, PHP bad, Ruby really bad)
(tags: programming benchmark speed web )
- Pink Floyd album inspires Sir Tom Stoppard radio play (with Bill Nighy and Rufus Sewell!)
(tags: music play radio PinkFloyd )
- I Went to the Playboy Mansion (and It Was Kinda Depressing)
(tags: pornography playboy )
- Energy storage technology: Batteries, flywheels, compressed air, and rolling trains uphill...
(tags: batteries energy storage )
- Jon Hamm Is Being Treated Like an Actress. He Hates It
(tags: acting )
- Behind the scenes of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody cover.
(tags: photos queen )
- A lightbulb that does IPv6: You know you want it
(tags: wifi technology internet )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.