- Warner Bros admit they issued takedowns for files they never saw and didn't own the copyright to.
(tags: copyright EpicFail law )
- New Canary Island emerges as underwater volcano rises
(tags: CanaryIslands volcano )
- Is Apple nobbling iPhones to avoid more patent misery?
(tags: apple patents iphone )
- 9 Equations You Should Know
(tags: equations mathematics science )
- 9 More Equations You Should Know
(tags: science mathematics formulas )
- Understanding the Euro Crisis: Imagine Italy Was Your Business.
(tags: money business metaphor europe finance )
- Why Nvidia Tegra 3 will continue mobile software fragmentation. Do we need OpenGL for phones?
(tags: video games nvidia android MobilePhones )
- Smartphones rocket past consoles for mobile game sales
(tags: games MobilePhones consoles )
- How scientists taught monkeys the concept of money.
(tags: money monkeys psychology )
- Scenes from Classic Movies, As Recreated By Arthur (A Baby).
(tags: movies baby photographs )
- Eurozone crisis: We're all dooomed! Here's why.
(tags: euro europe crisis money )
- Chief inspector sacked for advertising uniformed self online for sex. How stupid are people? Really?
(tags: police sex dating )
- The ocean is deep. Really deep.
(tags: ocean )
- Fetus development can be affected by mother's emotional state
(tags: motherhood babies development mood emotions )
- Somebody Please Think For The Children (Or, actually, don't)
(tags: children development questions )
- Why self-published authors shouldn't be treated with kid gloves.
(tags: writing professionalism selfpublishing )
- The answer to your questions about God.
(tags: god questions )
- The future of pop music is its past which is happening right now.
(tags: music WarrenEllis )
- Hillary Clinton: after Afghanistan and Iraq, Asia-Pacific is next
(tags: usa foreignpolicy )
- Zynga to employees: Give back our stock or you'll be fired
(tags: zynga shares business )
- Focussing on someone's attractiveness reduces your perceptions of their agency.
(tags: agency attraction perception psychology )
- Sacha Baron Cohen announces current series of ‘Berlusconi’ will be the last
(tags: SilvioBerlusconi italy funny SachaBaronCohen )
- Minimum wage in some of China's provinces is going up by 20%. Cheap labour moved inland/to Cambodia
(tags: china manufacturing )
- Awesome comic by an 86-year-old, looking back over his life.
(tags: comic life )
- Where are all the decent handheld scribbling tools? (simple devices with keyboards please)
(tags: writing technology )
- The voice behind Siri breaks his silence - Also Garmin, TomTom and Radio 2.
(tags: Apple Siri Technology voice )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.