- When politicians open their mouth are they actually saying _anything_?
(tags: politics uk media)
- Turns out that it's _easy_ to create an invisiblity cloak.
(tags: society funny comic homelessness invisiblity poverty)
- Italian Wikipedia Shuts Down in Protest of Ridiculous Law
(tags: wikipedia law italy)
- Mozilla/Enterprise IRC log. Fascinating to see the misunderstandings and clashes.
(tags: firefox mozilla development software)
- Banks and supermarkets are to be able to sell consumer legal services
(tags: law uk)
- Why the hypertext novel didn't take off.
(tags: hypertext fiction technology literature)
- A Lesson in Treating Illness - Steve Jobs and alternative remedies
(tags: Cancer health medicine Alternative SteveJobs)
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.