1) Look for 'lists' on the left-hand side of this page. Hover over the word LISTS and you'll see 'more'.
2) Click 'more', then click 'create a list' in the top right of the next page that comes up.
3) Name your list (whatever you want to call it) and then click 'add friends' on the next screen that comes up.
4) A pop up box with everyone in your friends list will appear. Click on each person (or everyone you want to see status updates from) and then click okay.
5) Now, every time you come to facebook, click on the list you created. You'll find it on the left-hand side under 'lists'. The updates page for your list will look like the old facebook and will give updates from everyone, in reverse chronological order, without any abstruse fuckery.
(With thanks to werejud
, who took my original pointers, and turned them into followable instructions).
Alternatively, you can find me on Google+
Or you can just write on Livejournal. Or Dreamwidth. Or somewhere else that gives you some control over what your writing and reading pages look like.
Original post on Dreamwidth
- there are