- A speech transcript from the guy who makes sure that vile bastards on XBox Live get kicked from the game.
- Fascinating report on the last UK election. 2/3 of elected MPs had less than 50% support. 2/3 of electorate in safe seats.
- Andrew Hickey's book on Batman, Dr Who, Quantum Physics, liberalism, postmodernism (and more!) is on special. Buy it!
- Florida Governor Rejects Funding for Tampa-Orlando Intercity Rail Project. (Purely partisan decision by the looks of things)
- Why the Lib Dems are having a very good day (welfare reform, gay marriage, human rights, forests, growth, social mobility and AV)
- China's wages are up 10%/year in real terms over the last decade. Workers slowly getting more rights too.
- Ed Miliband tightens his grip - all public statements by Labour shadow cabinet members now need clearance.
This entry was originally posted at Dreamwidth - you can comment here or there, but I suspect that most comments will be here. Comments so far over there: