- 3000 children sit an exam from 1976, get pretty much the same results that people got in 1976. This despite massive result inflation since then...
- A box of pencils worth, apparently, Â£500,000
- Now this is a smart idea!
- 8 - Telephone directories (can't remember the last time I used one) 22 - Enforceable copyright 44 - Trust in Nigerian businessmen
- I was expecting...more
- "I found that women are more tentative than men sometimes, and men are more tentative than women sometimes," Palomares said. "It depends on the topic and whether you're communicating with someone of the same gender. Gender differences in language are not innate; theyâ™re fickle.
- Offers adhesive strength of up to 35 tonnes per square meter when tensile force is applied parallel to the fastener surface. When it is applied perpendicular to the fastener surface, Metaklett can still withstand a force of seven tonnes per square meter. Moreover, like a standard Velcro fastener on a childâ™s shoe, it can be opened and closed again without the help of any tools.
- Rain radar for the UK
Thanks to miss-sb for that one. I may have fallen into the mistake at the end of the sketch altogether too many times - and I still have to stop myself for falling for it when it comes up.
Thanks to soon_lee