- Fantastic article looking at both sides of the weight/diet/health question.
- A look at a documentary about two teenage girls looking to find information in order to decide.
- An interesting roundup of recent reporting on polyamory, together with some thoughts on how polyamory isn't regarded as anything odd in the gay/lesbian community.
- 6 Shark-fetus teeth. A few shark species have live births (instead of laying eggs). The Jaws juniors grow teeth in the womb. The first sibling or two to mature sometimes eat their siblings in utero. Mmm ... siblings.
- Like Guitar Gero - only with a keyboard. And songs you've never heard of. Some of which are remarkably catchy. And free. And you can upload any song you like.
- and ukelele...
- Audiophiles, when pointed at two differently labelled copies of the same file describe them as sounding different - with the most expensively labelled one sounding far better...
- The colours - they change!(tags: optical_illusion)
- How Republican sex-education caused teenage birth and sexual diseases to increase.
- Can you guess why? Thought so.
I would take offense if I was called a...
Whore/Manwhore (as applicable)
None of the above
Word list courtesy of Ben Goldacre and the BBC, poll requested by poisonduk due to this story.