- A supplement for the D20 modern gaming system that covers abortion clinics. Which have always been a mainstay of any game I've played in. My head just exploded.
- Ok - so can anyone tell me why their crime rate is declining?
- If you've ever thought that maybe Right Wingers thought that marriage was all about controlling women - then this will prove you right!
- "Daddy!" announces Kurtzhau heading for my cupb... I mean executive study space. "Now it's time for us to see what that Roman General looked like with his arrow kit so we can do the big battle!"
"Besilarius," he says with great firmness.
"Yes, Daddy, the one on the walls of Rome who shot the Barbarian chieftain at the start of the battle that was like Helms Deep."
- A New York court has ruled that 13 year-old Brittany Donovan may proceed with a lawsuit against the company that sold her mother, Donna, sperm that caused her to be born with Fragile X Syndrome, a devastating genetic disorder that causes mental retardation and developmental disorders.
- The disorder is modeled after post-traumatic stress disorder because it too is a response to a trauma that endures. People with PTSD are left fearful and anxious. Embittered people are left seething for revenge.
"They feel the world has treated them unfairly. It's one step more complex than anger. They're angry plus helpless," says Dr. Michael Linden, a German psychiatrist who named the behavior.
Embittered people are typically good people who have worked hard at something important, such as a job, relationship or activity, Linden says. When something unexpectedly awful happens -- they don't get the promotion, their spouse files for divorce or they fail to make the Olympic team -- a profound sense of injustice overtakes them. Instead of dealing with the loss with the help of family and friends, they cannot let go of the feeling of being victimized. Almost immediately after the traumatic event, they become angry, pessimistic, aggressive, hopeless haters.
- Supports networking, digital cinema resolution (4096x2160 @ 24Hz).
- Using the HTML5 Video tag. This could be a game-changer...
- Ouch, ouch, ouch
- When I was a teenager, I went to a boarding school for blind children where the sound of wildly rushing male and female hormones could be heard on every corridor. I particularly remember a new girl arriving. No one took much notice in her first few weeks... until one lad said they'd heard she was blonde.
She may have been a quiet shrinking violet but she suddenly started getting a lot of attention after her hair colour was made known. Of course, few of her admirers could see her crowning glory, or even knew that blonde was a kind of light yellowy brown, but because "blondes" are talked about as desirable, and dare I say thought more attractive than darker haired people, she became very popular.
Very coo, mashup courtesy of whumpdotcom