- Like Tetris - only looped back on itself
- Quite incredible footage. I was blown away.
- An electronic spy network, based mainly in China, has infiltrated computers from government offices around the world, Canadian researchers say. They said the network had infiltrated 1,295 computers in 103 countries.
- How HR reads it versus how programmer's read it.
- "There is a lot of work in the field of cognitive development that focuses on how kids are basically little versions of adults trying to do the same things adults do, but they're just not as good at it yet. What we show here is they are doing something completely different."
- In one month. Although it seems that it's largely "parent training" that goes on at the start - but the babies pick things up really quickly too. I wonder if diapers get in the way of training.
- Petition to: ensure that the future of the medium of Comic Art is not endangered by The Coroners and Justice Bill or The Criminal and Immigration Act 2008.Because judges are not renowned for showing common sense and appreciating that art is not life...
- You know - for kids!
- An advert that makes me want to pay for something. Of course, I can't actually afford to...
I noted this for later reading a couple of weeks back after everyone linked to it. I'm very glad I finally got to it. I really want the version of this tech from 5 years in the future...