- Some nice investigation
- One way that wind power can be stored - megawatts of giant batteries are being put into production.
- The results of the study suggest that the human brain is innately susceptible to the illusion of wealth that money can bring. This is known in economics as "money illusion" â“ when people get fixated on the nominal value of money, rather than on its actual purchasing power. Some economists have proposed that people behave irrationally when it comes to wages by being happier with higher salary increases in times of high inflation than they are with lower salary rises in times of low inflation.
- Very nice biotech.
- The 'it' social networking tool of the hour streamlines your humiliation
- Takes heat from waste water and uses it to help heat new water. Very smart.
- Okay - this one is going to be _big_. You can prepare for the US economy to have real problems if they go anywhere with this.
- Some most excellent advice(tags: sleep)
- A US man who thought he was dying and confessed to having killed a neighbour in 1977 has been charged with murder after making a recovery
- The reason anyone plays videogames is because they give you crisp, identifiable progress. Games are the only way you can level up - without a Dungeon Master present, at least. And levelling up is a computer's way of saying "I like you - you're all right". It's a warm justification for all your sunken hours, and a winking invitation from the television to bring the duvet downstairs.
- Huzzah for the voice of reason.
Someone on the internet is Wrong!
I'm putting on my flame-proof hat and breaking out my flamethrower. They're going to pay!
And? The internet is _full_ of Wrong people. Who has the time to deal with all of them?