2) Looked at new glasses for Julie (after discovering recently that she can't see nearly as well as she should be able to and gets a headache from computer screens).
3) Plastered the holes in the bathroom we discovered four months ago when we stripped the wallpaper.
4) Made up an amusing story about a princess/rogue to keep Julie amused while she plastered the holes in the bedroom.
5) Got Julie addicted to Matzos.
6) Made delicious meatballs for dinner. And vegetables with the steamer, which works incredibly well.
7) Watched The Hangover, which was funnier than it had any right to be.
8) Slew a dracolich.
9) Went for a walk in the snow.