Andrew Ducker (andrewducker) wrote,
Andrew Ducker


I need to get hold of my deeds to find out if I can get anyone else to contribute towards the costs of sorting the pipe (which now seems to be corroded further up (although still within my flat).  However, my bank are telling me that they can't copy the deeds and give that copy to me, but they will let a solicitor look at them.

Can that possibly be right?  Or should I keep phoning them until I get a customer services person who will send them to me?

Anyone had to go through this themselves?

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened