- SF tropes - as played out by Cavemen.
- A stunning story.
- 215 minutes. Includes Tales of the Black Freighter footage woven into the movie.
I may have to import this from the USA...
- Short ugly bald bloke (32, Cambridge) seeks Scandinavian Model (F) due to marginal grasp on reality. No timewasters or photos of Volvos. Must not try to feed me broccoli.
Woman, 43, would like to meet a man â“ any man â“ whose evolutionary path isn't that of Homer Simpson. Suspecting that's too difficult, I may go lesbian. Box no. 08/10
Ordinary woman seeks ordinary man for the usual. Box no. 01/01
Like I've said so many times before here, â˜desperate'. Do I have to spell it out? D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E. Jeez, what does it take to catch a 20-year old athletic male in this magazine? F., 67. Box no. 14/08
- I particularly like the Excessively Neutral Point of View Wikipedia.
- The top picture (the cloth) is gorgeous. The second picture kicked off my arachnophobia. Now I itch all over.
- (tags: feminism)
- This morning I was awoken by my alarm clock powered by electricity generated by the public power monopoly regulated by the US department of energy. I then took a shower in the clean water provided by the municipal water utility. (and so on)
- Gene increases memory and intelligence - but also makes you stressed and emotional vulnerable.
- Fantastic presentation. Well worth reading if you're interested in where computing is going.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 9-25-2009
My ladies of the castle. Original is here on instagram. Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.
'A nightmare scenario': how an anti-trans Instagram post led to violence in the streets (tags: transgender LGBT riots USA OhForFucksSake )…
Sophia and Kimball play tug. Gideon is very impressed. Original is here on instagram. Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments…