- Dated 1897...
- Or won't commit to you.
- Wow. I love how...odd bits of the internet are.
- Now complete!
- Possibly the finest Twitter feed in the world
- Because if you had a 72x160 foot LED wall you'd play XBox on it too!
- Apparently some people didn't know...
- People who do surf the Internet for fun at work - within a reasonable limit of less than 20% of their total time in the office - are more productive by about 9% than those who don'tAlternatively - people who are productive also have the kind of mind that needs occupying from time to time :->
- Pass it on!
- Researchers have found a genetic link between physical pain and social rejection, which means that breaking up with a partner really can be painful.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 8-27-2009
FactCheck: What's behind the UK vaccination slowdown? (tags: UK vaccination ) China is building nuclear weapons. Here's why. (tags:…
MPs condemn shocking conditions for asylum seekers in Dover (tags: UK asylum OhForFucksSake ) A brief history of The Yoghurt Wars (tags:…
'A nightmare scenario': how an anti-trans Instagram post led to violence in the streets (tags: transgender LGBT riots USA OhForFucksSake )…