- Dated 1897...
- Or won't commit to you.
- Wow. I love how...odd bits of the internet are.
- Now complete!
- Possibly the finest Twitter feed in the world
- Because if you had a 72x160 foot LED wall you'd play XBox on it too!
- Apparently some people didn't know...
- People who do surf the Internet for fun at work - within a reasonable limit of less than 20% of their total time in the office - are more productive by about 9% than those who don'tAlternatively - people who are productive also have the kind of mind that needs occupying from time to time :->
- Pass it on!
- Researchers have found a genetic link between physical pain and social rejection, which means that breaking up with a partner really can be painful.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 8-27-2009
"i need a white guy" (tags: racism satire apps ) The government let Covid rip through our care homes (tags: OldAge murder Pandemic lies…
Nice sky Original is here on instagram. Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.
The Tragedy of The Last Duel Flopping at the Box Office (I do actually fancy this. But I'm not going to a cinema until cases are 1/20 of what they…