- A short story by Woody Allen that amused me quite a lot.
- A study has shown that having a particular gene variant causes some macaque monkeys to drink more alcohol in experiments. The gene, known as the corticotrophin releasing factor (CRF) gene, is an important part of how we respond to everyday stress.
- For looking like a hobo. Hah!
- Also includes the line to Stirling/Alloa/Dunblane.
- Interviews from a reported embedded with the Taliban.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 8-18-2009
How To Do Everything You Need To Do With a Newborn When Your Partner's Gone Back To Work (tags: babies viaJane ) This illiberal Queen's Speech…
Scottish independence referendum to go ahead when Covid crisis 'stable,' says SNP (tags: Scotland independence pandemic ) How the transphobes…
Here's Britain's beloved royal family selling access to Putin (tags: UK monarchy Russia corruption ) Serious questions for the Electoral…