- A short story by Woody Allen that amused me quite a lot.
- A study has shown that having a particular gene variant causes some macaque monkeys to drink more alcohol in experiments. The gene, known as the corticotrophin releasing factor (CRF) gene, is an important part of how we respond to everyday stress.
- For looking like a hobo. Hah!
- Also includes the line to Stirling/Alloa/Dunblane.
- Interviews from a reported embedded with the Taliban.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 8-18-2009
A Decades-Long Quest Reveals New Details of Antimatter (tags: physics ) Which character from Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights are…
View poll: #25349 Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.
Jane is having a very well deserved nap, and so I am, for once, colonised by the livestock. Original is here on instagram. Original post…