- A short story by Woody Allen that amused me quite a lot.
- A study has shown that having a particular gene variant causes some macaque monkeys to drink more alcohol in experiments. The gene, known as the corticotrophin releasing factor (CRF) gene, is an important part of how we respond to everyday stress.
- For looking like a hobo. Hah!
- Also includes the line to Stirling/Alloa/Dunblane.
- Interviews from a reported embedded with the Taliban.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 8-18-2009
FactCheck: What's behind the UK vaccination slowdown? (tags: UK vaccination ) China is building nuclear weapons. Here's why. (tags:…
I think Gideon likes me. (He just crawled the length of the room, climbed on to the sofa, and rested his head on my shoulder) Original is…
MPs condemn shocking conditions for asylum seekers in Dover (tags: UK asylum OhForFucksSake ) A brief history of The Yoghurt Wars (tags:…