- Covered in a thin layer of calcium. More flexible and porous than steel, meaning it more closely mimics the original.
- Lovingly transcribed for your edumacation.
- In case you've been wondering what a robot dinosaur would look like.
- Well, that explains the plummeting birth rate. Not that it's plummeting any more. Oh, you know what I mean.
- The pitfalls of Self-Control, which puts up all sorts of barriers, between you and others, and between you and your goals.
Interesting results on race-relations too.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 8-11-2009
Lavazza group are upset about a footballer defending Palestine (tags: Palestine coffee football ) 'Pan-coronavirus' vaccine shows early…
A New Brain Implant Translates Thoughts of Writing Into Text at 90 Characters Per Minute (tags: writing brain ) Delaying second Pfizer vaccines…
Janelle Monae Joins Daniel Craig in 'Knives Out' Sequel (tags: movies ) Movies Every Physics Student Should Watch (tags: physics movies ) NHS…