- Sleepless? Stressed? Anxious? Exhausted? This (lengthy) article talks about various societal causes, and how we get ourselves into this state.
- A software designer talks about using LSD as a visualisation tool when he was putting together a large application.
- People dipped their hands in freezing water and then chanted either swear words or neutral words. The ones who swore lasted 40 seconds extra...
- Torchwood Writer talks about the fan reaction to the most recent series. No spoilers.
- Warning. Not safe for work. Really. Didn't squick me, but your tastes may vary.
- A plan we still don't know the details of.
- A look at life under communism in the 1980s. Too many people don't know that this happened to real people.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 7-13-2009
Why hasn't Waymo expanded its driverless service? Here's a theory (tags: automation driving cities taxi ) Every single simplistic election…
Gideon is delighted to try on Sophia's new unicorn tiara. Original is here on instagram. Original post on Dreamwidth - there are…
This doesn't look good: Hartlepool, parliamentary by-election result: Con: 51.9% (+23.0) Lab: 28.7% (-9.0) Ind: 9.7% (+7.5) RefUK: 1.2% (-24.6)…