- Interesting. We're finally getting movement in the home space. I suspect that by 2012 the tranisition will be strongly underway.
- Hang, no, wait, yes, got it! It's the location of my keys!
- Girls also escape diagnosis, said Attwood, because they are more social than boys with the condition. Their symptoms can also be missed because it is the intensity of their interests that is unusual, and not the oddity of what they do.
"The impairments to their social life or interests tend not to stand out in the same way as boys' do," he said. "They might have one friend, while boys with the condition won't have any. Also, boys hyperfocus on facts and certain interests, such as trains or weather. Girls escape into fiction. They have imaginary friends, live in another world with fairies and witches, obsessively watch soap operas or become intensely interested in celebrities."
- The war has begun!
- Spiral vaginas FTW!
- It is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.
- A fascinating idea.
- Which is clearly today's headline of the day.
- On how feeling in control makes a massive difference to your life (in one case halving the chance of death).
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 6-19-2009
The NFT-based book-writing group aimed at teens that lasted nearly 12 hours before being questioned to death (tags: writing cryptography wtf…
"i need a white guy" (tags: racism satire apps ) The government let Covid rip through our care homes (tags: OldAge murder Pandemic lies…
The Tragedy of The Last Duel Flopping at the Box Office (I do actually fancy this. But I'm not going to a cinema until cases are 1/20 of what they…