- Asshat radio hosts in California went on a half hour tirade against transgender youth.
Ten major companies (including AT&T, McDonald's and Bank of America) pull their ads.
It's fantastic that these companies have policies to deal with this. Definitely a sign of an improving world.
- In the case of the gals, if the domestic situation was good, they were happier at work, In the case of the guys, however, those admitting average relationships said they were the most harassed in the office.
Andersson kind-of explained: "When we talked to the men, they said that when it's in-between, you have to put more effort into it. You keep doing that until the relationship either becomes better or hopeless. When you get to that point, it doesn't really affect your health anymore.â
- Wives with husbands older or younger by between seven and nine years increase their chances of dying early by 20 per cent.
This rises to 30 per cent if the age difference is close to 15 and 17 years.
This is, of course, why I'm dating Julie.
- If you assign blame it's easy: that person's yelling at you. Yelling is always wrong. Therefore, that person is wrong, and until they apologize for their actions, you don't have to do a damn thing.
- In my parents' lifetime, we have killed 90 per cent of the world's fish. In my lifetime, we will finish off the rest â“ unless we change our ways, fast. We are on course to be the people who wiped fish from the earth.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 6-6-2009
The world's biggest jeweller, Pandora, says it will no longer sell mined diamonds and will switch to exclusively laboratory-made diamonds (tags:…
Sophia stroking Jim in bed at night. The other day I left her alone for a few minutes and came back to find him on her bed. She said "He's been…
What if Uber - but superheroes? (tags: superheroes business roleplaying ) Biden at 100 Days: Boring as a Secret Weapon (tags: politics usa )…