- They ban an RSS reader because one of the stories it listed had a link to a video that had swearing in it. Oh, the stupidity.
- âœThere's something there you've really got to see,â
âœIt's utterly fab. Just brilliant. The Phillips machine â” it uses water to predict the economy.â
- Mertz and Hyde looked for evidence of this imbalanceâ”more boys than girls at the extremes of math abilityâ”in international data, too. Again, they found that in some countries as many girls as boys score above the 99th percentile, and in others more girls than boys are extreme math dunces or math geniuses. In both cases, countries with as many or more girls at the upper extreme tend to be those with the greatest gender equality
- NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2009 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month.
- I just twenty minutes watching a video about die weighting. Julie watched with me. And then we went and bought some new dice. Geek couple FTW!
- OMG! More Like This!
- Ooooooh. Is that the sounds of a very excited Julie I hear?
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 6-3-2009
Carbon neutral cement - by extracting lime from seawater (tags: co2 cement materials ) Middle Pleistocene fire use: The first signal of…
I think these people have opened a door into the void. Or the elemental plane of storms. Either way: don't! (tags: weather video ) Government…
Salem Almuzaini's account of brutal torture in Saudi captivity reveals extent of MBS regime's brutal conduct (tags: saudiarabia torture )…