- Strangely, doesn't succeed.
- That's the line from Haymarket to Granton. Shame really, it would have been good for the economy of that area.
- In case you were wondering(tags: dreamwidth)
- The most expensive ethernet cable in the world.
- Under Hime's system, village employees earn about a third less pay than public servants elsewhere in Japan, though they work the same hours. This has allowed the village to create more jobs: it now directly or indirectly employs a fifth of all working islanders. Most of the rest are engaged in fishing, also government-subsidized. In fact, village officials say, there are few fully private-sector jobs on the island.
- Ashkenazi Jews have a higher rate of some deadly genetic diseases -- and of high IQs. Scientists Gregory Cochran and Henry Harpending say that's no coincidence.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 4-24-2009
128 articles bullying Meghan in 24 hours across just 4 UK newspapers https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1367791929619058689.html (tags: racism…
Millions of pounds swiped from England's poorest schools in fresh 'political' funding switch (tags: conservatives schools inequality…
Women in 20s told 'get pregnant' to ease endometriosis symptoms (tags: pregnancy healthcare women UK OhForFucksSake ) Lying liar Boris…