- A table of young people's wellbeing in 29 European states - has ranked Britain 24th. Good God we suck.
- Aieeee! We're all doomed!
- One of the most impressive bits of computer trickery I've seen
- I hope you all have FlashBlock installed on your TVs :->
- The onset of the global financial crisis provides the context for the decline of American economic power and illustrates the extent to which it has become dependent on China for the continuation of its global financial hegemony.
Such periods of transition are profoundly unstable, deeply uncertain and fraught with danger. The world is fortunate - for the time being, at least - that it has an American president in Obama who is prepared to take a conciliatory and concessive attitude towards America's decline and that it has a Chinese leadership which has been extremely cautious about expressing an opinion, let alone flexing its muscles.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 4-21-2009
How To Do Everything You Need To Do With a Newborn When Your Partner's Gone Back To Work (tags: babies viaJane ) This illiberal Queen's Speech…
Scottish independence referendum to go ahead when Covid crisis 'stable,' says SNP (tags: Scotland independence pandemic ) How the transphobes…
Here's Britain's beloved royal family selling access to Putin (tags: UK monarchy Russia corruption ) Serious questions for the Electoral…