- Talk to random strangers anonymously! This _has_ to be an experiment of some kind...
- Oh for goodness sake. Some people need a good slapping
- This is, of course, how the war with Skynet _actually_ starts...
- Some very nice quotes, and a good overview of the whole area.(tags: autism)
- An endless series of gags, whereby the hero tries to save the princess and things fail to go according to plan.
- God, I know a few people that could have done with reading this a few years ago...
- Funny. And true. In every way other than the actual.
- Guardian articles containing swear words as a percentage of total articles:
- Volunteers were given either capsules containing lavender or a placebo. Their physiological responses to neutral, scary and light-hearted film clips were then observed. Women who took lavender had an increased heart rate variation - an indicator of a more relaxed state - during all three films. But men in fact displayed more symptoms of stress - including sweaty palms - during the scary film if they had taken a capsule containing lavender.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 4-4-2009
Lord Chancellor, there is already a mechanism for the law to be changed: it is called Parliament (tags: law uk fascism ) Dolphins living off…
Six things the UK could do to tackle climate change (tags: globalwarming uk ) Real Names: the wrong tool for the wrong problem (tags: names…
Waiting for dance class to begin. Original is here on instagram. Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.