- This one is going to run and run...
- Nice bit of history, to go along with the release of the latest Richard Curtis movie
- Just awesome. Four interlinked tattoos that make a map.
- A major scientific study of all English rivers has identified the New Forest in Hampshire, Bodmin Moor in Cornwall, the Peak District, the Forest of Bowland in Lancashire, the Weald of Kent and the Lake District as the six areas with the most suitable habitats. Beavers need 2km lengths of river away from human populations, water at least 60cm deep and ideally, willow and poplar trees on the river bank.
- The stars are Right!
- Where the world sees turmoil and destruction, the leaders of SCM see opportunities arising from tax loss exploitation and corporate restructurings throwing up all sorts of new and juicy areas of the tax code which can be profitably exploited. For the last 10 years the SCM team has generated a formidable amount of profit peaking in the last few years at circa Â£1bn per annum.
- By midday on Wednesday, Louise Spencer has Â£6.80 left in her purse to last until Monday, which works out at Â£1.36 a day to pay for anything she and her two small children might need. She is confident that she will make the money stretch. It's just a question of careful budgeting.
- If I could offer you only one tip for the future, game playing would be it. The long term benefits of playing games have been proven by old farts, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering drinking experiences.
- best response ever: Privacy of user communications is protected in European and Irish legislation. ISPs can not be expected to ignore these merely because it does not suit another private party. To do so would breach the privacy of our users as well as having serious implications for the continued location of international e-business in this country and the jobs these generate.
- Constructive engagement? What a thought!
- Researchers have found a telltale mental signature that predicts whether an experience will be remembered.
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 3-18-2009
128 articles bullying Meghan in 24 hours across just 4 UK newspapers https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1367791929619058689.html (tags: racism…
Millions of pounds swiped from England's poorest schools in fresh 'political' funding switch (tags: conservatives schools inequality…
Women in 20s told 'get pregnant' to ease endometriosis symptoms (tags: pregnancy healthcare women UK OhForFucksSake ) Lying liar Boris…