- 'Carnahan said 20th Century Fox had asked him "to make it as emotional, real and accessible as possible without cheesing it up".' - Without cheesing it up? WITHOUT CHEESING IT UP??? Have they ever _seen_ The A Team???
- Mint.com are used by about 1% of the US population to track their income/expenditure. Here they look at changes in types of expenditure. Fascinating figures.
- Smushing together the first two books. By the director of The Day The Earth Stood Still With Keanu. Oh yes, this will be _amazing_. Not!
- The key ingredient of LEDs, which are routinely used in bike lights, mobile phones and camera flashes, is gallium nitride. Until now, production costs have been too dear for widespread use in homes and offices â“ a single bulb would have cost Â£20. But scientists have found a way to 'grow' the man-made material on silicon, instead of costly sapphire.
- Original vocal track from the 1982 recording, everything else by Microsoft Songsmith. Oh, the banality.
- Attempting to replicate a favourite movie comedy moment by the looks of things
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 1-30-2009
Help! I don't understand relationships! Can I use crypto to make her not leave me??? (tags: relationships money cryptography OhForFucksSake )…
Texas Governor Signs Law Banning Teachers From Talking About Racism (tags: racism USA OhForFucksSake ) Doctor invents a hiccup-curing straw…
UK trade with EU plummets in Q1 2021; eclipsed by non-EU trade (tags: UK Europe trade ) Exclusive: Hundreds Of Police Officers Accused Of…