- Could Angry Birds lead to mass murder? (and other tales of computer-game-inspired violence)
(tags: computer_games violence society )
- Does alcohol cause 1 in 8 deaths before retirement? (No, no it does not)
(tags: alcohol statistics uk )
- SpaceX ship has Scotty's ashes on board
(tags: space spacex startrek )
- On road taxes, fat taxes and cigarette taxes
(tags: happiness politics tax economics )
- Incredible realtime lighting demo in a browser. Pretty.
- What's going on with the UK's nuclear deterrent?
(tags: libdem uk nuclearweapons )
- MIT's Freaky Non-Stick Coating Keeps Ketchup Flowing
(tags: ketchup storage technology )
- Nine-year-old’s lunch blog shames school into making changes
(tags: food children blog usa school )
- An interesting input method for computers. Still going to suffer from the Gorilla-arm problem, but nice to see new approaches.
(tags: input computers technology )
- Which TV shows have the highest body count?
(tags: tv death )
- HS2 rail alternatives no solution
(tags: trains uk transport )
- TaxPayers’ Alliance: opponents of tax cuts suffer from “sexual jealousy”
(tags: tax uk wtf )
- I Don't Respect Your Beliefs
(tags: belief respect religion )
- Mozilla Collusion - see who's tracking your movements across different web sites.
(tags: mozilla firefox privacy web )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.