- Thanks to a modern version of a 19th-century magician's illusion dead rappers can go on tour.
(tags: technology illusion magic music )
- The original BBFC report into Watership Down.
(tags: WatershipDown bbfc uk movies )
- Going With the Flow: Google's Secret Switch to the Next Wave of Networking
(tags: google networking )
- Bloated website code drains your smartphone's battery
(tags: web smartphone mobile_phones html energy batteries )
- In which a friend of mine does a hysterical agony-aunt page. I giggled a lot.
(tags: funny advice )
- Selecting MPs at random would improve their effectiveness. I am completely unshocked.
(tags: statistics politics )
- Rise of "forever day" bugs in industrial systems threatens critical infrastructure
(tags: Technology virus security )
- The Faroe Islands look gorgeous
(tags: beauty photos FaroeIslands )
- Gulf seafood deformities alarm scientists - looks like the things that clear up oil aren't good for you
(tags: viaSkreidle oil ocean mexico environment )
- Why the US Can Beat China: The Facts About SpaceX Costs
(tags: usa nasa china space spacex )
- Breast cancer is actually ten different diseases.
(tags: cancer breasts )
- Only a 30% chance of Cthulhu, say fracking experts
(tags: cthulhu oil funny satire )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.